
These are from when the Idaho National Laboratory caught on fire




I don't know why these pictures got flipped sideways! this was in zions





Two beautiful girls!!! I love the flower in nani's hair with the stripes! and sila is always sooo beautiful!!!

Me and my mom in ventura!

Ashley wanted me to take pictures of me jumping!


Big booty!!!!

Ifo showing off his muscles!

And looking cute!!! He wore his pants back words all day and when I told him to take them off he laughed and said it was more comfortable this way!

Here is Ave and all of her cuteness!!!

LeLei looking very cute lol with her nappy hair!

And Lilia after soccer practice!

This is Mom and Randy at the beach in Ventura!

Callie girl at the beach eating sand!

Me and Randy James with our spoils!

Mom looking beautiful! These flowers were in front of a retirement home! ha ha she felt awkward taking the pictures!

Jenny's kids at their house being crazy!
2 comments:
lvoe the pics of everyone! so cute:)
Bahahaha I love the pics of Ifo with his pants on backwards! cracks me up!
Post a Comment