Saturday, November 7, 2009





















































Well here are a lot of pictues, me blowing out my candles that the girls made me for my birthday, Dad holding hoku after she ate carrots. Mom reading a story to the kids after Ave fixed her hair. Me getting ready for a foot ball game with my fhe group. Scary I know lol and me as Juno for halloween.

I guess the doctors called Mom and Dad's house phone instead of my cell so I called them back today and left a message, so I guess I will hear on Monday. More waiting :(

I am soooo jealous Mason and Melina got to go to Disney Land! Maybe someday i'll get to go lol, I registered for classes this last week and I think I probably have the worst/craziest schedule ever, but oh well.

um I get my stitches out tomorrow. I am supposed to go to the student medical center and get it taken out, but I don't trust them. So I was thinking I might try and do it myself. But I definitely don't think I am skilled enough for that lol. So we'll see what happens.

I miss everyone!!!

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

good luck with the stitches:)