So as most of you know I have been kinda stressed, but after getting a blessing and just having time to think I am doing okay. I am not scared, I know everything will be alright and I just want to say thanks to everyone for praying for me and letting me know they love me. It means a lot.
on a happier note. . . . .next week is my last week of my internship, and then I will only have one job, and bonus I get payed for that one!! lol We are selling out of all of our stuff, whenever we are done and the stuff is gone is when we close. So my mom wanted the 'Sinful' perfume from my work and I was going to get it but before I could this lady walked up, took the whole lot of em and bought them. So jacked up, so if you have an Anchorblue near you that isn't closing, tell me cause mom was bumbed lol.
hmmm what else. I am finally trying to finish my flip flop quilt, it has only taken me a year to do! lol slowly but surely, and with mom's help, i will get it done. :) i am really bumbed that banning is not having fireworks!! so unpatriotic!! oh well.
mom bought a cup cake tin for giant cup cakes, so if you come visit i'll make you some! lol if you can't tell i miss everyone :) Well anyway i guess i don't have much else to write for now. miss everyone!
3 comments:
i'm so holding you to the giant cupcakes when we come visit:)glad you're feeling well.
ooo, the giant cupcake pan, i am sooo jealous, i wanted that one! i will have to have you make me one soon :) happy that you are doing better, still thinking of you and praying for you here though...
oh, and WHAT??? no fireworks in Banning?? and are you guys coming out then? hope so... love ya glenna!
Just heard your GREAT news. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are thrilled beyond belief and so thankful that everyone's prayers were answered. CONGRATULATIONS. I hope you celebrate!!
Post a Comment