Ok, I am really bad at updating this thing. Um, I like my internship, today though all I did was call people for surveys so that kind of stunk. Bad news, they are closing the Anchor Blue I work at so now I have to find another job, with only three months left of summer, it is stressing me out.
I cut my hair! I should be taking pictures right now to post with this entry but I don't want to because it isn't fixed ha ha it is up in a ponytail, which was a huge feat because I really did cut a lot of it off.
So this time when I went to the foot doctor Mom came with me and the doctor has decided that I need to have another biopsy. This one will be way more intense though, they are even going to put me under. And I also have to get more blood tests, I am almost ready for them to just cut the dang thing off. Can I survive with a missing toe? Who knows.
So any way I was in California last week with everyone and it was sooo fun! I love partying with everyone and just hanging out! I miss that because people in St. George definitely don't do that you know. Well any way I will get pictures up soon. I know I always say that, but this time I will really try!
2 comments:
Glad to hear your are still alive in the blogging world Glenna :) You are just too nice helping other people set up their blogs you neglected you own, right? :)
I sure will keep you in our prayers for the toe thing. You are a tough one Glenna Marie!
We loved having you come visit, sure wish it happened a lot more often! Love and miss ya... Randy James sends his shout out of, "Ah, man!"
the answer is YES! you can survive without a toe-but the question is, would you want to?:) we'll have to wait and see. good luck with the toe, and finding a job. enjoy your weekend!
Post a Comment