Happy halloween!!!
I love halloween, pumpkins, scary movies and cute nieces and nephews in costumes! (hint hint!) i want to see some pictures of tonight!
It's illegal for the college students to trick or treat in rexburg so I am going to be going to a party and then we are going to have people over to watch scary movies on our 58 " plasma lol it will be fun i think i am going to be a chola! ha ha ha ha i know funny right, i'll take plenty of pictures so you can see my gangsterness lol.
I saw the cutest thing yesterday, this college couple and there son were dressed up as the incredibles ha ha ha it was so cute!
well so my grades aren't what they should be lol we just had midterms :( and so you probably wont see any more party pictures after halloween because i can't afford to party but . . . .yay!!! i am passing the dredded math class!!!! for now any way I am going to have to do some hard core studying lol.
um so yeah what else is going on besides i miss every one alot alot and i am sick of being up here alone, i mean not alone i have friends and of course some family but i miss my brothers and sisters and of course my nieces and nephews lol
so all of the kids at my school from california are of course always talking about prop 8 and i am so flipping mad i can't vote! darn you utah! oh well, well i will write more when i have something to say! love you guys!!!
3 comments:
Hey!!!!!!!!! I found you! Cute blog!
we are soooo excited for you to come for thansgiving! and yay for keeping up with the horrible math class glenna!!!
Can we get a new post lazy
Post a Comment