Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My life in -22 feels like -39 degree idaho!






Well there isn't much going on with me. i love my classes. I have a really cool FHE group, the pics of me in the bright colored eighties clothes, thats me and two of my room mates going to college. i have two new room mates this semester that i didn't know last semester, tosha is cool very quiet though, JJ is really cool she has a car! :) ha ha i know i am a nerd! well here are some pics hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

los secretos que encierran los Borbones en el CNI said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Expatts said...

Glenna, You are too cute! I will try to email all the pics as soon as possible :)

P.S. You turned into a hooch in those tank top pics!! Haha

By the way, you might want to delete that other post by xuan... looks like it is by some random person and probably does not carry the best message.

Love ya! Ash and Randys

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

looks like you are having one wild time!! too cute in the 80's attire! you probably weren't even born in the 80's huh! :) we miss ya

Fong said...

Isn't it kinda cold for a tank top? Is that leopard print? Who is doing your hair?

Glad you are having a good time. You're growing up too fast.

Adriann said...

Glenna! I am so glad you are having a fun time at school. I know you hear it all the time, but I still can't believe you are old enough to go to college! I was thinking this week about when you were born .. I know, boring topic. Keep having fun! Oh ya, and go to classes sometimes too =).
-Adriann